Andron Handling adds a new, increased capacity 600kg Binar Quick-Lift Rail to it’s product range
Andron is the sole UK distributor for Binar Quick-Lift products, a Swedish engineering company founded in 1979 to develop and manufacture world-leading zero gravity manipulator designs for the global market.
Binar have just added the Quick-Lift Rail 600i to their extensive zero gravity manipulator range which effectively doubles the maximum load the Binar range can work with and can be used on a rail system or attached to a jib arm.
Key product features are as follows:-
– Unique integrated mechanical, electrical, pneumatic swivel enables continuous rotation of end effector
– Innovative zero gravity manipulator design
– Powerful precision makes the Quick-Lift Rail 600i easy to use
– Exceptional safety is achieved using intelligent control systems
– High cost efficiency through low power consumption, high reliability and long durability
For additional information on this zero gravity manipulator please see the product sheet https://www.andronhandling.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/product-leaflet-qlr-600i.pdf