When a standard crane or lifting device isn’t suitable for your application, Andron Handling can develop, test and manufacture an ergonomic, safe and effective manipulating solution.
Whether you need a simple change to one of our standard manipulators or a completely new system developed from scratch, our expert engineering team can help. We have decades of experience in solving handling challenges, plus a huge library of previous solutions to draw on, allowing us to develop concepts quickly and reduce risks by incorporating tried and tested components and methods.
All bespoke industrial manipulators are developed in accordance with BS EN 14238 and other relevant standards, and we prepare all relevant technical documentation as well as applying our own in-house quality control procedures developed specifically around the design and manufacture of industrial manipulators and handling solutions.
A full prototyping service is available allowing hands-on testing of concepts before committing to final production.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for loads from 5kg to 500kg
- Designed to suit your precise application
- Full technical documentation
- Thorough validation testing
- Access to our large library of existing solutions
- Designed in accordance with current British and International Standards