Build to Print & Build to Spec
Andron Handling offers a high quality build to print and build to specification service allowing customers to take advantage of our skilled manufacturing, design and project management teams for any engineering requirement.
With years of experience delivering turnkey solutions to exacting quality standards and demanding schedules, you can rely on our skilled production team for your build to print or build to specification requirements. From our 17,000 square foot factory in Buckinghamshire we can manufacture, assemble, commission and install nearly any mechanical system.
We can take on any size of project, large or small. Our full in-house machining, fabrication and assembly facility is backed up by an established network of trusted sub-contractors managed by our professional purchasing and project management teams.
Our large team of qualified design engineers is available to support any build to print or build to specification project. For example we can produce production-ready drawings from existing 3D CAD models, provide calculations and analysis, and provide quick turnaround for engineering changes that arise during manufacture.
We have a thorough quality management system for all aspects of the business, including ISO 9001:2015 certification, full membership of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association and SafeContractor approval.
- Mild steel, stainless steel, aluminium and non-ferrous fabrication
- ARC, MIG & TIG welding service (BS EN 9606 qualified welders)
- CNC turning and milling
- Pneumatic systems manufacture and assembly
- Experienced assembly and installation team
- Large assembly hall with capacity to restrict access to assembly areas for sensitive builds
- Testing and commissioning in our factory or on site
- Experienced installation and commissioning team
- UK-based after-sales service and support team including spare part manufacture
- Large team of professional design engineers
- Multi CAD capabilities using SolidWorks and Catia
- Full data translation service, able to import and export to a large range of 2D and 3D formats
- FEA analysis capability
- Rapid analysis of large, complex assemblies with Altair SimSolid
- Bespoke pneumatic circuit and control system design
- Feasibility studies, engineering calculations and reports
- On-site surveys and investigations
- Qualified project managers
- Specialist purchasing team
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- Technical authoring
- Installation management
- LOLER thorough examinations/load testing
- SafeContractor approved