Available to complement our manipulators and automated solutions or as standalone products, Andron designs and manufactures a range of standard and bespoke jigs, fixtures, trolleys, stillages and production tools.
Andron has years of experience successfully developing production tooling to complement our handling solutions. We have built on this experience to offer a range of high quality, effective and robust tooling for high and low volume production. We can ensure all tooling integrates perfectly with our handling, automation and lifting equipment, eliminating the risks of co-ordinating multiple suppliers when developing production systems.
We can manufacture your existing design or work with you from scratch to develop a tooling solution to meet your precise requirement. We will focus on both your technical and process requirements to ensure our solution is effective, ergonomic and protects your components against damage.
Features & Benefits of Production Tooling
- Bespoke design for any application
- Integrates perfectly with our manipulators, handling systems and automation solutions
- Virtual prototyping and analysis service
- Rapid prototyping service
- One-off or batch production available
- Huge range of previous designs to draw from
- Engineered to last