Technical Sales Engineer
Andron Handling are a small engineering company based in Marlow, Buckinghamshire that design and manufacture bespoke material handling solutions for multiple industry sectors including Automotive and Aerospace in the UK and abroad. A great deal of our success relies on flexibility and teamwork from all members of staff.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a driven and experienced Technical Sales Engineer to join our respected engineering business based in Marlow. Working within the Sales Team you will work closely with the Sales Manager to deliver and drive the sales of manipulators in the UK.
The role will be based at our offices in Marlow with travel required throughout the UK. Use of one of our fleet vehicles will be supplied for travel.
Job Dimensions and Duties
- Proactively identify and establish new business.
- Where appropriate demonstrate our products to aid achievement of sales targets.
- Engage with customers to generate a demand for the product.
- Identify and develop new market sectors.
- Price and create quotes for new business.
- Input sales data into Andron Portal.
- Produce sales activity reports for Sales Manager.
- Complete administration tasks to a high standard in line with the customer quality system.
- Commercially astute and capable of negotiating contracts, terms, and conditions.
- Provide Aftersales support.
- Attend trade exhibitions.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who is driven to meet targets and has proven experience of technical sales. You will be adaptable and flexible with excellent presenting, written and verbal communication skills and be willing to travel UK wide.
- Successful track record in Technical Sales preferably mechanical engineering.
- Self-motivated and results driven.
- Ability to engage and communicate at all levels both verbally and written.
- Ability to manage workload priorities.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering background.
- Full UK driving licence and willing to travel (UK based)
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in project engineering.
- Experience in selling bespoke mechanical handling engineering solutions.
Hours of work 7:30 – 4:30
23 days annual leave + public holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Basic salary £40,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience with potential OTE of £55,000 to £60,000
- Driving License (Required)