Service & Support Manager - Mechanical Engineering
Andron Handling designs, builds and installs bespoke handling equipment for automotive and aerospace customers in the UK.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Service and Support Manager to work from our Head office in Marlow, Bucks.
Working closely with prestigious customers such as Jaguar Land Rover and Rolls Royce, you will manage multiple service projects.
Job Dimensions and duties:
- Manage all areas of aftersales support to include service and maintenance, spares, customer training and call outs.
- Work with the customer and internal team to plan service visits.
- Provide first line technical support.
- Manage annual service contracts with key customers.
- Work closely with the assembly/installation and service team to ensure that customer requirements are met or exceeded.
- Provide pre-service documentation well in advance of service visits.
- Ensure that all equipment required for access is available on site or delivered as appropriate.
- Provide service reports in a timely manner.
- Follow up with the Sales Team for remedial works.
- Maintain service kit
- Ensure that all invoices are issued on time.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible and work on site when necessary. You will need the ability to take ownership of the service programme so that completion dates are achieved and our customers’ expectations are exceeded. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in mechanical engineering and of managing service and maintenance contracts. Some weekend work will be required.
Hours of work 7:30 – 4:30
23 days annual leave + public holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Aftersales Support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)