Service and Spares Support Manager - Mechanical Engineering
Andron Handling designs, builds and installs bespoke handling equipment for automotive and aerospace customers in the UK.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Service and Spares Support Manager to work from our Head office in Marlow, Bucks.
Working closely with prestigious customers such as Jaguar Land Rover and Rolls Royce, you will manage multiple service projects.
Job Dimensions and duties:
- Manage the Aftersales Team ensuring individual’s targets are met.
- Develop the team’s knowledge and skill sets and carry out regular individual performance reviews; ensuring individual training and development plans are in place.
- Form and maintain highly effective working relationships with customers through regular communication, including site visits.
- Work closely with the Sales Team to grow all areas of aftersales support to include service and maintenance, call outs, spares and customer training.
- Ensure service reports are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Provide quotations for service and maintenance contracts, remedial works, call out service and customer training.
- Produce reports for management as required.
- Work with other departments and customers to provide accurate and visible planning, ensuring customer requirements are always met or exceeded.
- Manage remedial works and live service and spares contracts.
- Manage and maintain the serial number and service reporting database.
- Report any quality issues to the companies QA forum and carry out Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) as required.
- Deliver internal training as required.
- Identify opportunities for future sales and feed information to the Sales Team.
- Develop and maintain a Servicing and Maintenance kit.
- Maintain spares catalogue.
- Ensure all invoices are issued on time and aligned with financial forecasting.
We are looking for someone who can be flexible and work on site when necessary. You will need the ability to take ownership of the service programme so that completion dates are achieved and our customers’ expectations are exceeded. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in mechanical engineering and of managing service and maintenance contracts. Some weekend work will be required.
Hours of work 7:30 – 4:30
23 days annual leave + public holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year
- Aftersales Support: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driving License (Required)