Universal Robot 16e (UR16e)
Built to do more, the collaborative robot (cobot) UR16e delivers an impressive 16 kg of payload for a wide range of heavy-duty applications. Designed and built by Universal Robots, the UR16e is easily integrated into existing production environments.
The UR16e helps reduce the costs, injuries, and downtime associated with heavy part handling. A small footprint and 900 mm reach makes the UR16e ideal for tight spaces.
The UR16e robot performs a wide range of tasks, including those that couldn’t be automated before, and is easily deployed from one manufacturing line or work cell to another.
Features & Benefits
- Automates tasks up to 16 kgs (35.3 lbs)
- Reach radius of up to 900 mm (35.4in)
- Increases efficiency, throughput, availability, yield and profits
- Reduces costs and downtime
- High ROI, quick payback and low total cost of ownership
- The capability to automate heavy payload applications that were previously not possible
- Unmatched flexibility – rapidly deploy and re-deploy
- Higher overall equipment effectiveness