Andron can specify, supply and install a wide range of jib cranes with freestanding, wall and column mounting, plus bespoke solutions available.
Consisting of various arm types, Andron’s range of jib cranes are manufactured to customer specifications. Our engineers will assess your process, layout and lifting requirements to select the best jib crane for your application. If a suitable solution is not available off the shelf we can design a bespoke arrangement drawing on our large library of previous designs.
Features & Benefits
- Suitable for loads from 25kg to 2000kg
- Reaches up to 6000mm
- Column heights up to 6000mm
- Slewing arc 270° on standard arms and 360° on articulating arms
- Electric, mechanical, pneumatic or manual hoists available
- A range of materials and finishes available including powder coating, galvanised and stainless steel
- Designed in accordance with BS EN 7333
- Free moving and simple to operate
- Low maintenance