Light Crane Systems
Flexible, easy to install and with a wide range of standard accessories available, light crane systems from Andron are ideal for loads up to 2000kg.
Available in aluminium or steel, our standard light crane kits can be configured in almost limitless combinations to cover any lifting scenario. From simple monorails and curved track systems through to large gantry cranes with powered travel, we can specify, supply, install and certify all systems complete with structural steelwork, hoists and lifting accessories or manipulators from our range of standard and bespoke products.
Light crane systems are incredibly easy to operate, designed with self-alignment on all key joints to ensure smooth, free running and a long service life. Special ‘ergo’ suspensions are available for manipulator and telescoping applications; these are able to withstand large upwards reaction loads when the load centre of gravity is positioned outside the runway rails.
Features & Benefits of Light Crane Systems
- Suitable for loads from 5kg to 2000kg
- Lightweight and low operating force
- Available in a range of materials and finishes
- A large range of standard accessories is available
- Ergo systems available for manipulator and telescopic applications
- Structural steelwork design and manufacture included
- Can be mounted to existing steel structures
- Suitable for electric and pneumatic hoists, manipulators and overhead conveying
- Powered travel systems available