Overhead Travelling Cranes
Andron overhead travelling cranes are the ideal solution for handling large loads of up to 20,000kg.
Available in a range of configurations including top running, under-slung, freestanding gantry or bespoke, our cranes can be floor or ceiling mounted and supplied with either a fixed pendant or wireless remote control.
Crane bridges are also available in a number of configurations including single and double girder, with sliding cantilever sections available for difficult to reach areas.
We specialise in overhead travelling cranes systems with low headroom or restricted space and provide a turnkey service, from specification and design through installation and thorough examination, and finally after-sales care including service and support contracts.
Features & Benefits of Overhead Travelling Cranes
- Suitable for loads up to 20,000kg
- Pendant or wireless remote control
- Low headroom options available
- Special designs for restricted space applications
- Single and double gantries
- Telescopic/sliding cantilever gantry sections available
- Powered travel on all axis
- Structural steelwork design and installation
- Available with a range of standard or bespoke lifting accessories
- Free-standing and roof-mounted options