Andron’s quick-lift rails series rail-mounted smart assistors provide the precise, repetitive, ultra-low effort load positioning of our intelligent handling system in a package easily mounted to a range of light crane systems.
We offer several different models of quick-lift rails with lifting capacities up to 600kg. Systems are supplied complete with appropriate programmable control handles, providing the advanced ergonomic, precision and safety performance of all our intelligent lifting systems.
We provide a range of mounting kits to suit various light crane solutions and we can supply QLR hoists stand-alone or as a turnkey package with crane system and structural steel, designed for your exact layout and process requirements and to suit ceiling mounting or with a free-standing structure.
We also supply a range of short lead time standard lifting accessories including magnetic, round bar, vacuum and mechanical end effectors, plus a range of quick-release safety hooks and attachments. As with the rest of the Andron Handling range, bespoke end effectors can be supplied and are designed by our in-house team to suit whatever your product and process may be.
For situations where the load centre of gravity is offset from the wire rope, our QLRT 350s torque reaction system is the ideal solution, providing up to 350Nm of moment capacity and allowing quick-lift rail systems to carry offset loads with all of the safety, ergonomic, and precision benefits of the standard hoist
As with arm system, our quick-lift rail systems offer the best auto balance available regardless of load. With high reliability and low power consumption these systems provide exceptional value for money.
Features & Benefits of Quick-Lift Rails
- Suitable for loads from 5kg to 600kg
- Large area coverage available with standard and bespoke crane systems
- Ultra-light lifting, as little as 20g force needed to lift 600kg loads
- Automatic ‘float’ mode detects part weight for lifting any load
- Advanced safety features
- Fully programmable
- Remote mounting and inline handle options available
- Standard options available to integrate pneumatic, vacuum and mechanical grippers
- Configurable button functions for custom manipulators
- Unique, low torque swivel joint with electric and pneumatic coupling