Andron pneumatic air balancers allow operators to not only lift but also to ‘float’ the load providing precise ultralight ergonomic lifting.
Our kits are available for a wide range of standard light crane systems and come complete with all necessary accessories for easy integration. Standard pneumatic circuits available include a proportional up/down control, or alternatively multi-load balance (float mode) systems for ‘hands on’ control of the load.
Balancers are a high performing replacement for electric hoists and wire rope systems where excellent ergonomic performance, high speed and precise control are required.
Features & Benefits of Air Balancers
- Suitable for loads from 5kg to 230kg
- Lift heights up to 3000mm
- Increased load capacities available via dual mount balancers or reeved systems
- A wide range of mounting accessories to suit any light crane system
- Can be provided with ultralight balance, or proportional up/down controls
- High lift speeds can be safely achieved
- Over-speed safety brakes included as standard
|Part Number||SWL at 7 Bar|