Wire Rope Lift Arms
Single lift arms are designed for integration with our standard light crane systems and can provide a large area coverage; articulating lift arms are suitable for overhead or floor mounting and provide a high performance alternative to traditional jib cranes. Our arms are pneumatically operated, allowing high speed operation, a range of lift capacities and reach options, and up to 360° slewing for complete freedom of movement.
The outer pulley is a bespoke swivelling design which self-aligns with the cable at all times to reduce wear and prevent cable jams and damage.
A high quality pneumatic hoist or lift cylinder is integrated into the outer arm. This can be controlled with either proportional up/down controls, or alternatively with a bespoke control circuit providing precise balanced lift – also known as ‘float’ mode.
Features & Benefits of Wire Rope Lift Arms
- Suitable for loads from 5kg to 125kg
- Articulating arms provide ergonomic movement throughout the working area
- Working lift range up to 2000mm
- Able to reach into confined spaces, where traditional crane systems and jibs cannot access
- Reach up to 3500mm
- 360° Swivelling on both inner and outer arms
- Fully pneumatic with powered or balanced lifting modes available
- Can be coupled with a large range of standard accessories
Specifications – 241 Series Articulated Arms