We manufacture a range of standard and bespoke torque reaction arms, tool balancers and accessories
With a standard modular tool clamp our torque reaction system can be used in any orientation. Rotation stops are mounted internally to ensure a safe system with no finger trap points.
Tool clamps can be mounted on a range of different support arm designs, including fixed overhead, overhead crane mounted, and floor mounting. Our arms are provided with a pneumatic balance system to provide excellent ergonomic performance with fingertip control.
A range of accessories is available including pull-down mounts for control units, spring balancers, air hoists and light crane systems.
Bespoke systems can be supplied integrated with our grippers, or as a standalone special purpose machine for automatic securing of components during product assembly.
Features & Benefits of Tool Balancers
- Modular tool holder & gimbal system
- Suitable for torques up to 1000Nm
- Articulating arms provide ergonomic movement throughout the working area
- Fully configurable lift range to suit any application
- Reach up to 3500mm
- Pneumatic and spring type balance options
- Powered or balanced lifting modes available
- Can be coupled with a large range of standard accessories
- Bespoke systems for manipulator mounting or automated operation