- Andron Handling is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job title
- Contact information including email address
What we do with the information you provide
We require this information in order to be able to contact regarding work we are undertaking for you and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Future work related communications
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback on some work we have recently completed for you. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Andron Handling, Unit 7, Globe Park, First Avenue, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1YA.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your device.
- When you use and access our website, we may place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
- Third party software we use (Google Analytics, Livechat and Leadfeeder) may also place a number of cookie files in your web browser.
How can you opt out of cookies?
- If you do not want us to store cookies on your computer, please refer to your browsers help menu for instructions on how to block cookies.
- You will still be able to use our website, but please note that this may affect the functionality on some pages.