Vacuum Lifter added to the Andron Handling product range
Andron Handling are excited to announce the addition of an innovative new Vacuum Lifter to our extensive range of industrial manipulators. A vacuum lifter is a fantastic solution for high frequency lifting operations in all production environments.
The fast, adaptable and powerful vacuum lifters are available in a wide variety of models handling up to 270 kg and with a lift height of up to 2.6m.
Provided with simple controls, each lifter is intuitive to use; with only a few minutes training operators can be up and running. Each vacuum lifter has flexible and adaptable handles which allow loads to be picked up from the side, above, or both. An ergonomic position can also be maintained even when lifting over shoulder height.
Custom solutions are available with bespoke grippers, or to suit cleanroom and ATEX requirements.
Features & Benefits of Vacuum Lifters
- High capacity up to 270 kg
- Lifting speed from 0-1 m/s
- Available with a range of standard handles
- A wide selection of standard grippers for various loads
- 360-degree rotation
- Compatible with our full range of light cranes, articulated arms and jib cranes